• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] 7 x Andale Floryte beer taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to find a real big freezer, but this is what I see in your near future @homebrewnewb .

6waybridgesteam.jpg

4wayteesteam.jpg

Yea sorry mate had a few family troubles I’ll have to pass this time :( Brewing has gone well and truely on the back burner at this time

Funny fecker this one @Pnutapper hahahaha

Never rekitted a tap before. Now I've herd everything!

That one was a bugger mate it doesn't appear to have the same setup as the other EK style pull taps. I couldn't work it out so I put a wear plate in there for you. Hence that was cheaper than the others. It didn't have a wear plate in there and the setup dosent allow much room behind the swing mechanism.
Give me a call if you aren't happy and we can work something out.

ah righto no problems, i will give it a crack if there is trouble i will walk it into Mr Taps himself for a pint and see what he thinks. you should have mentioned i nearly threw it out.. ha all good Digga i will let you know how i go.

I'm sure Mr taps will be able to figure it out.
I tried a couple of different ways to make it happen, seemed to pull the wear plate out as there is little room behind the swing mechanism.
Seemed that there wasn't supposed to be one there as all the replacement parts I could source weren't for that swing type. Maybe it was supposed to be clear.
Contact me if there is an issue and we will sort it out.

Latest posts

Back