• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Melb: 40L BIAB urn & 2x stainless drip trays

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco88

Reaction score
Selling my BIAB rig with 3-part ball valve, weldless fittings, dial thermometer, lid, and one of the stainless mesh filter thingies. 2400W element. I can probably find some extras to chuck in as well.

Also selling 2 brand new in box/packet drip trays that I forgot about.

Pickup from Ferntree Gully/Upwey area.

IMG_1494.JPG
IMG_1495.JPG
IMG_1496.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1499.JPG
IMG_1500.JPG

Open to offers for all, hoping to move them sooner rather than later. Also have a big chesty coming soon and probably other bits and bobs

In addition to the original gear:

2x copper immersion chillers. 1 is prettier than the other, I'll clean them both up sparkling for you. $60ea

1x 50L Keg with racetrack lid and Mytton Rod posts. Think I've got some spare parts as well. $100?

1x Pump with SS barb fittings that was a project piece that I forgot about. $20

1x Glass carboy (23L I think?) I can chuck in some bungs and thermowell, but they're fairly well used and you may want to purchase a new one for peace of mind. $50

1x Kelvinator 340L Chest freezer with collar. Project started as a keezer, wife decided she wanted a glass door wine fridge part way through, we compromised and got a Grand Deluxe 3, so this is now surplus. Depending on the shanks you use the lid may need notches cut, I'm happy to help with that and can maybe throw in some shanks and pieces to the right buyer. $150

1x Hisense 140 or 145L chest freezer with 2 tap collar. Surplus to requirements now, happy to sell just the freezer or willing to put back together as a complete keezer. Bit rough on top (had intentions of sanding it back and using blackboard paint). Open to offers

I'll get pictures of the other gear if required, and will add more gear if I find it. All items are OBO (looking for $150 for the urn) and I am looking to sell sooner rather than later to fund other projects :)

photo_2019-10-09_10-43-43.jpg photo_2019-10-09_10-43-47.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2019-10-09_10-43-50.jpg
    photo_2019-10-09_10-43-50.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 56
Back