• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] 12 x Andale Floryte beer taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnutapper

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have 12 Andale Floryte taps that I would like to rehome. There are 4 x stainless steel taps, and 8 x gold plated stainless taps.

To be fair, these taps are not terribly pretty, but they all pour very well. All have been cleaned, rekitted and lubed this morning.

They have Snaplok shanks, which also suit the Lancer (Fatlock,) Bracton (B Lock) and Keg King (Kinglock) adaptors.

I would like $40 for the stainless, & $30 for the gold plated taps. I feel these are bargain prices, considering that the cost of a kit is close to $10.

Collect from Inner Northwest Melbs. I can possibly arrange freight but would prefer not to.

Floryte_Tap_Spindles.jpg

Spindles are all stainless steel, not the plastic / stainless hybrids sometimes found in the trade.

4_Stainless_Floryte.jpg

Stainless taps are in the best condition, however if you zoom in on the bottom 2 taps in this pic, you will note that some of the chrome plating has chipped away on the hex blocks.

8_Gold_Floryte.jpg

Gold plating is wearing off on most of these taps. Condition of the gold plating ranges from poor to fair (almost good.)

Latest posts

Back