• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS : Mel : 6 way flooded font $75 , Free tiny freezer with temp c

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
6 way flooded font , little weathered has 5 Snaplocks, comes with JG fittings for bottom and nuts / washers etc , can include about 6m of insulated line for it too. May polish up $75
IMAG0633.jpg
IMAG0634.jpg

Free tiny freezer with temp controller and pump, only about 45 cm wide, was used to flood the above font. Little be dirty and a bit of rust near the drain. Has holes in lid where i ran the coolant pipes.

IMAG0633.jpg
IMAG0635.jpg
IMAG0637.jpg

Both Pickup only Boronia. Moving house. Needs to go in next 2 days

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• IMAG0636.jpg
    IMAG0636.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 74
Font reduced to $50. Needs to go

Snaplocks worth more than $50. No line anymore or went to tip

No chance at all you would post the font? I would buy the hell out of that for $50.

That font is a steal, I don't need it but if I did I'd organize a courier to collect it from your house.
Surely handing out the door is not too hard?

Problem is unless arranged today I have to take it with me. So it's going 1800k's in a car that is already packed.

I am trying to lighten the load.

I don't have anything left at home to pack it with etc and not a lot of time.

malt junkie said:
Twice even!
Problem is Mr AustraliaPost will just laugh me out of the place I guess if I went in there with it and tried to find something suitable wrap it in (our house is empty)

Pack and send would be like some DrEvil scene, a sinister laugh and quotes of a trillion dollars.

P.s. sorry for the fragmented replies guys, only have a phone at the moment

photo of the font wont load for me, any issues with it? looks like it's missing one snaplock? are the others all in serviceable condition with regards to seals etc?

Yes as first post. 6 way font with 5 snaplocks.

Was working fine at my place. Lite scratched / weathered. No issues with snaplocks.

Rosey6 said:
Hey mate I'm in boronia but can't see pics :(
Send me a pm with a mobile number and I can send pics.

Or I am home all day. Come take a look.

FFS my excuse is 140 km and little pocket money for fuel. What's up with the rest of you Melbournians? If I lived within 50Km of this I would have turned up with the cash and a sixer!

Slackers!!!

Back