• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Marga Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob2263

Reaction score
I have for sale a Marga Mill that was being used until I built my new Crankandstein motorised mill.
The Marga is now redundant and up for sale.
The handle has been cut as I was using it in a drill to motorise the mill.
It has been drilled to enable more adjustments for cracking grain to desired texture.
I will post it for $10 in an express post bag and you will receive the following;
Marga mill with standard hopper, clamp, cut down handle and grain dish.

If you want to pick it up from the Central Coast NSW you can have the home made base plate and hopper extension which allows you to fill it with close to 5kg of grain.

If you want me to weld the handle back together I can do this for you, will just need a few days to get around to doing it after work.

I am asking for $60 + $10 postage anywhere in oz express.

If I have no takers here I will list on evilbay.

Cheers
Rob
marga.jpg

Looks like mill is sold to Kelby who sent the first PM, followed by Benora Brewer who will have next option to purchase.

Thanks all

My Marga gave me great service for 5 years, and thousands of kilos (well many many hundreds anyway).

Anyway it dies , and now thanks to the strong Aussie dollar am the proud owner of a Crankandstein. What a beast. Marga, I don't miss you at all!

Back