• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Large Pigeon Pair Fridge And Freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davewaldo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm moving to an all in one fridge/freezer for the kitchen, so I'm looking to sell our Fisher and Paykel pigeon pair. Both Frost free!

These are both great. They look great and modern, they're big, and they have no fixed internal shelves so they would make excellent kegerators or fermenting fridges. In fact I own another identical freezer which I use as my fermenting and cold conditioning fridge (with a tempmate) and its awesome!

If I had the room I'd keep the freezer for kegs.

The Fridge (model D451) is 451L capacity. It has glass shelves and one crisper drawer.

The Freezer (model N388) has 388L capacity (can easily hold a 60L fermenter and a 30L at the same time). It has several baskets/drawers.

Both items in very good condition, but showing some signs of use, never had any mechanical fault or strange noises. Also included is the hardware to swap the door hinges to left or right opening. And I'll throw in a temp controller too, that will allow you to use the freezer as a fridge.

The new models are basically identical and sell for over $1300 each! I'm asking $350 each, maybe less if you buy both.

I don't have any photos yet of my actual units, but I will once I empty our food out of them. Here are some photos of the same ones I found online.

Please PM if interested.

Cheers,

David.

35648e_20.jpeg

08984fg_20.jpeg

Latest posts

Back