• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Kegs, Filter, High Pressure Burner, Pluto Gun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coodgee

Reaction score
Hi guys, some of you might remember here from years ago. I haven't brewed for years but I still have some gear to get rid of:

I am in Greenslopes, Brisbane.

1 x Rambo high pressure burner with high pressure reg. $100

3 x 19L kegs. $50 each

1 x Pluto Gun $25

1 x beer filter (bought it from ross years ago. has been used a few times but cleaned and disinfected and sealed before storage). Has all the connections and tubing to connect it straight up to a keg. $75

Please give me a call on 0407341718 if you want anything.

P1010255.JPG
P1010256.JPG

Also selling an aquarium if you are interested: http://brisbane.gumtree.com.au/c-ViewAd?Ad...63-5f68ffffbe5f

Attachments

• P1010255.JPG
    P1010255.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi guys, some of you might remember here from years ago. I haven't brewed for years but I still have some gear to get rid of:

1 x Rambo high pressure burner with high pressure reg. $100

3 x 19L kegs. $50 each

1 x Pluto Gun $25

1 x beer filter (bought it from ross years ago. has been used a few times but cleaned and disinfected and sealed before storage). Has all the connections and tubing to connect it straight up to a keg. $75

View attachment 51812
View attachment 51815

Also selling an aquarium if you are interested: http://brisbane.gumtree.com.au/c-ViewAd?Ad...63-5f68ffffbe5f

possibly keen on two of the 19lt kegs.

how much to freight them to mt gambier sa 5290?

keen on kegs and gun. How much to Coomera 4209?

Cheers

hi guys. to be honest I hadn't considered people might want them posted to them. I'd much prefer local pickup but if I can't get a local buyer I would consider posting. Although Coomera is only 40 minutes drive from here, you can't pick up?

3 x 19L kegs. $50 each

Are these ball or pin? If they are ball I'll take them.

And if they are pin-lock then I'd like 2 of them. :)

I'll grab the pluto gun as well.

EDIT: should have mentioned I am three suburbs away so can pick up this week (not Wednseday night though)

is the pluto gun brass or stainless? If the latter then I also want it :p (backup if everyone else falls through... and if you don't mind posting it).

Bags the filter.
I'm just one suburb away (Yeronga) so I'll be able to pick it up later in the week or this coming weekend if that's cool.

Liam Snorkel, I will reserve the filter for you. I am home this afternoon after 5:30 if you want to come and have a look at it.

The kegs and pluto gun sold last night, apologies but this is the first chance I have had to get on and update the ad.

Latest posts

Back