• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Keg Fridge (S.E. Melb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
In the process of packing up/moving house and consolidating a few things as I go.
First up is the keg-fridge:
fridge1.jpg

fridge2.jpg

$40
Fridge works well, but thermostat is broken so STC-1000 or similar is needed to regulate the temp.
I run it at about 6-7deg C, and at that setting the freezer-part is always frozen so useful for hops/glasses/whatever.
Holds 4 kegs without too much trouble.
Fridge only, no taps/fittings (but will include the ghetto-shelf if you want it).

As per pictures, has 4x beer-tap holes drilled through the door/plastic and CO2 line and STC-1000 holes in the left side and 2x brackets to hold a flat drip-tray.

Obviously pickup only (within next 2 weeks) trailer/wagon/ute would be useful, but I think this one might actually fit across the back seat of a large sedan (but it might also rip the door-trim just a bit - from memory).

Where you moving too Wolfy? Still in Berwick?

Hi Wolfy,

If the fridge is still on the market, I'd like to buy it.

coming to springy just as i am moving!

good luck with the move and i'll be keeping my eye out for anything else your selling

Latest posts

Back