• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Keezer Collar + Free QDs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDW81

I make wort, the yeast make it beer.
Reaction score
Selling my keezer collar. Never been used. I built it to attach to the chesty I had, however it blew up so I've decided to go for a bigger keezer. It will take 4 taps, and the holes suit standard long shanks. It's made from structural pine that has been glued and screw together and painted with white enamel pain (with proper surface preparation with 2 coats of 3 in 1 undercoat).

It has reflective insulation on the internal surfaces and rubber strips on the base.

Dimension are 680 wide, 585 deep and 215 high.

Open to reasonable offers/trade for the collar.

Also giving away some quick disconnects that have been sitting in my garage for months. I've upgraded to cam-locks so they are surplus to requirements.

Pick up in werribee, but happy to post the QDs at whatever aus post will charge.

JD

IMG_2208.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG

I'm interested, will measure my freezer tonight

What sort of freezer do you have Pat?

Nothing.

Although, I wouldn't say no to another sample of your white IPA - that was bloody excellent :beerbang:

Got it from Clark Rubber. It's foam with an adhesive back and a foil surface.

Don't know much more than that.

JDW81 said:
Nothing.

Although, I wouldn't say no to another sample of your white IPA - that was bloody excellent :beerbang:
Done. Just let me know when i can pick em up and ill bottle some more.

nosco said:
Done. Just let me know when i can pick em up and ill bottle some more.
Beauty. I'll be home all arvo (with a short duck out to pick up Mrs JD from the station) as well as all day tomorrow. Let me know if you need me to send through my number again.

I'll give you back those couple of bottles from those last couple of beers you gave me as well. I've got more than enough already.

JD

QDs gone

Collar still available.

I'm feeling generous. If someone wants the collar they can have it. It was made to fit the Stirling chest freezer from Aldi, but I'm sure there'd be another ~150L chesty of similar dimension.

JD

Bump.

Keezer collar is still up for grabs if anyone wants it. FREE!!! Dimensions in post # 1

If no-one is interested it will be going out in hard rubbish soon.

I'll take it off ya hands mate. Will see if I have some bottles of hb to trade ya. Just bought the ALDI freezer so this will suit perfectly

I'm off to warrnambool for 6 days so I'll have to pick it up next weekend if that's OK?

Just realised I'll be driving through Weribee on Sunday at some stage, so I could pick it up then if that suits.

Shoot me a PM with your phone number & we'll work something out

Cheers

breakbeer said:
Just realised I'll be driving through Weribee on Sunday at some stage, so I could pick it up then if that suits.

Shoot me a PM with your phone number & we'll work something out

Cheers
I'll be home mate, so any time should be OK.

PM on it's way.

JD

Back