• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Hopeye's items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopeye

Reaction score
Nice Copper Boil Kettle for sale to highest bidder (non-disclosed reserve price). On Castors for easy movement.

BoilKettle1.jpg

BoilKettle2.jpg

BoilKettle3.jpg

BoilKettle4.jpg

BoilKettleBurnerAndValve.jpg

I dont get it....

How does it boil with a hole in the bottom?

Counter Flow Wort Chiller for sale. Full copper inner, crimped at 10cm intervals for maximum chilling effect. Rubber hose outer connected to copper hose connections.

For sale to highest bidder (reserve price not disclosed)

CounterFlow1.jpg

CounterFlow2.jpg

CounterFlow3.jpg

Will sell individually or as a lot.

For sale to highest bidder (reserve price not disclosed)

Kegs.jpg

Correct. Valve pipe slots up between big hole in the burner. Close the valve and 80 litres of wort stay in kettle. Open valve and wort drains out of kettle. Kind of works like the valves on your carboys.

To highest bidder (reserve price not disclosed)

Burner1.jpg

Burner2.jpg

Optional Washout for free with Wort Chiller. Fill bin with frozen water bottles and some water, connect to wort chiller. Use less water to chill your wort with chilly water.

Washout.jpg

why not put them on ebay if you want an auction

Are we bidding for 2 separate items or both together? and maybe a ball park price would help?

I have no interest in these kegs at all but you need to put a price on them, I say $150.00 seems fair on this site. Otherwise chuck them on ebay.

Oh no another one. B)

I am interested in possibly bidding on a couple of your items but am not sure where to start so maybe give an idea of what you want for them?

You can offer to buy either one or both. I haven't been on the site for a while so I'll check back in a week or two to see if anyone is interested in any of it. Please feel free to throw shit around as it doesn't bother me what any of you do or say. I don't care if you want to play silly buggers and keep incrementing the price by 1 cent every time.

You can offer to buy either one or both. I haven't been on the site for a while so I'll check back in a week or two to see if anyone is interested in any of it. Please feel free to throw shit around as it doesn't bother me what any of you do or say. I don't care if you want to play silly buggers and keep incrementing the price by 1 cent every time.

It's a brew site not e-bay mate. A starting rpice wouldn't hurt and will save you getting the big GF call.

Back