• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Hopeye's items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to the OP starting multiple sales and not providing prices or timelines I have had to do a fair bit of merging and moderating. Sorry to the inconvenience to all but if you have an offer for an item perhaps state the item and your offer.

Surely we dont want the latset threads section to be dominated by sales.

Cheers

Everything for sale is only worth what you are willing to own it for. It's purely Free Market rules. I decide who I sell them to.

Kegs have been sold. You've broken my heart Clint, I was hoping you'd buy the lot..........
What volume does that copper boiler hold?

That wort chiller is sexy .... what price are u looking for it ???

Cheers

Matt

The copper alone is worth $80, scrap value is around $30. If I were to apply the labour rates that I charge for my day job, you'd all think I was a WANKER. Far from what everyone is thinking, I am not trying to screw anyone on price. If I think what you want to pay for it is reasonable, we can make a deal.

I think MasterBrewery is happy with what he paid for the kegs.

Cheers,
David

Dave

thanks for the kegs, look great!!! have that brew on tap pretty soon!!!!

hope you can sell the rest, some good gear in amoungst that, then again hope the brew kitty fills out abit so I can come up and get some other bits
Cheers Mike

The copper alone is worth $80, scrap value is around $30.
Cheers,
David
If you still have the boiler could you tell me the dimensions in millimeters please in millimeters ~ (I know it's 80 litres).

Regards

Latest posts

Back