• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: HERMS Brewery - Geelong

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassmfb

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Selling my Keg King HERMS setup with everything needed to make double batches. Everything in excellent working order with only being a few years old.

HERMS.jpg

1 x Hot Liquor Tank 58L Keggle with tap with quick disconnect + 2200 Watt Element + 14m Immersion Chiller (used for recirculation) + Temp Controller + Stainless Thermowell + hose attachments & fittings
HLT.jpgHLT2.jpg

1 x Mash Tun 58L Keggle with tap with quick disconnect + Sparge Arm + Bi-Metal Weldless Thermometer + 30cm False Bottom + hose attachments & fittings
MashTun.jpgSpargeArm.jpg

1 x 58L Keggle with tap with quick disconnect + Bi-Metal Weldless Thermometer + High Pressure 3 Leg Burner with Regulator + Hop Spider + Hop Bazooka + Keggle Lid (not in photo) + hose attachments & fittings
Keggle.jpg

1 x Magnetic Drive Pump with quick disconnects + hose attachments & fittings

1 x GrainFather CounterFlow Chiller + attachments required for pump + water hose
CounterFlow.jpg

Link to Keg King setup here: http://kegking.com.au/3-vessel-herms-brewery-gas-assembled.html

Cost more than $1700, looking for $1000 firm. Will not split or post, pickup from Geelong. Message me if interested.

Cheers,

Hi Guys,

I'm keen to sell this as a complete system, however am open to splitting if there isn't the interest. See below and msg me if keen. Cheers guys.

1 x Hot Liquor Tank 58L Keggle with ball valve and female quick disconnect + 2200 Watt Element + Stainless Thermowell + 1m silicon food grade tube with 2 x male quick connects + 1 x female quick disconnect $200
14m Immersion Chiller $100
Temp Controller $50
1 x Mash Tun 58L Keggle with ball valve and female quick disconnect + Sparge Arm + Bi-Metal Weldless Thermometer + 30cm False Bottom + 2 x 1m silicon food grade tubes with 2 x male quick connects + 1 x female quick disconnect $200
1 x 58L Keggle with ball valve and quick disconnect + Bi-Metal Weldless Thermometer + Hop Spider + Hop Bazooka + Keggle Lid (not in photo) $200
High Pressure 3 Leg Burner with Regulator $100
1 x Magnetic Drive Pump with stainless steel head + ball valve + 2 x quick disconnects $75
1 x GrainFather CounterFlow Chiller + all required silcon food grade tubing + quick disconnects required for pump + water hose attachment $130

Thanks for the feedback Danbrews. The Keg King kit assembled is $1500 and doesn't come with the CounterFlow Chiller, Stainless Steel Pump Head, Sparge Arm and additional thermometer. Happy to discuss pricing for anyone interested in the kit - its literally brand new as can be seen by the photos, has high efficiency due to the HERMS and great for double-batches.

Hi Guys,

Dropping the whole kit to $900 pickup - I'm only 57km from Melbourne CBD so not to long of a drive to Geelong. This kit is in great nick, probably only done 20 brews over the last few years, but i dont need to do double-batches and am replacing this kit with a more kid safe setup, the grainfather :)

Back