• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Good Condition Coca Cola Corny Keg - BRIS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKBrews

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to offload this keg which doesn't fit in my keezer properly (slightly different shape to the normal kegland keg style). I was overseas for two years and lent a friend my kegs, however one of them was swapped for this coca cola keg and he couldn't find my original. It is made in Italy.

- Great condition inside and out
- Liquid dip tube has been cut a little short - does not reach the bottom (had a silicone extender on it for serving, could also be used for fermenting).
- Gas dip tube that I have does not fit this keg (tube has ridges like a normal corny, whereas the gas entrance to the keg is smooth). Could easily be filed down to fit, I just have not done so as I knew it didn't fit my keezer
- Comes with the ridged gas dip tube, and the ball lock post that is not currently fitted, as well as several spare dip tube o-rings.

I have no idea what these are worth, but it is great quality, and based on what I've seen other kegs go for, I'll ask for $60. Pick up in Teneriffe, or can work out a drop off if someone is really interested.

Attachments

• IMG_2459.jpg
    IMG_2459.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2460.jpg
    IMG_2460.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 104
Back