• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: full Keg setup and kegs Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
I am selling my keg setup. I want $550 for it and you will get these.

*Westinghouse chest freezer bought in April 2012, Its near new I stopped brewing for 2 years and used it on and off then. There is scratches ontop of the lid where I must of worked on something I cant remember how they got there lol. Also a bit of paint bubbled off the inside for some reason
*2 x 19lt corny kegs, I Brewed a little at the end of last year and all the seals are good and both still had pressure after sitting a month or more tonight when I cleaned them.
*1 x 23lt (I think) firestone keg. This keg is missing a diptube (air tubes there) and missing the posts also I was going to repair it never got around to it.
*Air lines for 2 kegs and a non return valve, these also did not leak after turning gas off I checked a week later and still had pressure.
*2 x perlick taps 525SS
*Tesuco dual dial regulator. (gas cylinder in picture is not included BOC own that)
*stc1000 temp control, This is in working order but I had it in a ice cream box and it broke so you will have to buy a box and wire it to that. I have leads and all just need a box to mount it.
*Spare O rings, blow off valve, handles (these need a good clean or something), 4 spare Gas D/C (6 in total), 2 spare beer D/C (4 in total) and also will give you the spanner thingo I found that fits the posts so you can undo them.
* A bottle carbonation cap so you can carb up PET bottles

So all you need to do is rewire the stc1000 and buy/hire a c02 cylinder and your good to go.

20150213_2119481.jpg

20150213_2120121.jpg

20150213_2121231.jpg

20150213_2122001.jpg

20150213_2122231.jpg

Kelbygreen,

I have removed some content offered for sale relating to the kegs.. The rest is fine.

Cheers

Ok I found CO2 fire extinguisher I had plans on converting into a CO2 bottle for the kegging setup I will throw this in as well. I have not touched this apart from take off the part that attaches to the handle so you will need to do the required operations to convert it. It is full ATM but would recommend to get it refilled as not sure how long its been in there and where it was filled.

Price is the same with this.

20150214_1630331.jpg

Bit of both. Selling it all up instead of having it all sit for another 2 years if I start again will just use basics lol

I would rather sell it as a lot. It would be harder to sell the freezer and taps seperate i would think. Oh i found the missing handle of the tap in the photo.

Hypothetically if Moads takes the kegs and I take the keezer what's the price of each if split?

would you want the taps, lines, regulator, fire extinguisher and all that? Prob want $140 for just the kegs and say $350 for the rest. Open to serious offers though, If the freezer wasnt so new I would have it cheaper but bought it new and hardly used it for how long I have had it lol.

The 2 Corny's have near new seals all over them and the firestone well dont want much for that as it will cost a bit to get up and running.

I am also open to serious offers. Its also best to PM me as I will see it quicker as I will be notified on my email.

Latest posts

Back