• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS/ free Ferment fridges and some bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MastersBrewery

Journeyman, the learning never stops
Reaction score
Guys I have two 330L kelvenator all fridges they can take 2 30L fermentors each or a 60L easily, they have had no peoblem with cold crashing, only selling as they can't move with me. $30 ea. Also have 4 crates of bottles mix of 330, 500, and 750. Available free. And yes the laminated brewing Reckoner is a bonus with the fridge.

1447054219112.jpg

1447054241595.jpg

Sorry I have no idea where you are located.

Location Emu plains, nosco we're heading that way tomorrow, with the first truck load and no room for these. I'm even stripping the kegger ( obviously means I get to build it bigger and better later)

Hi, I might be able to take both fridges. When do you need them gone and any chance of posting the actual internal dimensions?

I'm keen for one of the fridges if it's not too late? I'm not too far from Penrith.

Bugger it, no need for dimensions. All I need is one that will fit two 30L fermenters. I'll take the other one if its ok for me to collect it on the weekend of 21 Nov?

Jez all good with me.
Both fridges gone. The other to BDC. Will pm tomorrow still got 800km till I m at a pc and its a little bumpy with the lead foot missis driving the truck.

For the record, Mike (aka @MastersBrewery) is a true gentleman. Thanks for the fridge and good luck with your move. BDC

Back