• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Four Tap Flooded Font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
I have for sale a four tap flooded font.
Taps in photo not included.
Width across top of font is 49cm
Centre piece is 14.5cm from bottom of t-piece to flared bottom.

If you already have pull down taps with through fridge connection, they will screw straight in.

I was going to use it but got another font that went into the keg freezer conversion. I would have got it chrome plated to really dazzle it up.

Price is $200 (+ postage if required).

Beers,
Doc

Font4Sale_001.jpg

From the bottom showing the beer line and coolant line connections.

Font4Sale_004.jpg

The back side of the unit.

Any questions just PM me.

Beers,
Doc

Font4Sale_007.jpg

No interest from AHB members ?

If there is no interest from you guys in the next day or so and I'll list it on eBay. Just giving you guys first dibs.

Beers,
Doc

I'd love it, but it won't exactly fit on a full size beer fridge will it :)

Doc,

Im interested in the 4 tap manifold. Is it still for sale?

Alan.

BigAl

I was chatting with Doc today and yes he still has it , I suggest you PM or email him about it

Batz

Thanks for the interest guys.
It is now sold and going to a great home.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc,

Tap received, tap installed! :p :D well its there but not connected.

Not the easiest task cutting a 60mm hole through the 1.6mm stainless steel and 18mm plywood bar top, there was one very unhappy jigsaw blade. :(
Still some work to do to connect beer lines to the kegs underneath.

To chill the font im thinking I will buy a cheapo windscreen washer bottle and run that from the fridge up into the font. Im thinking i could have the pump come on with the fridge thermostat, otherwise if im really keen i might put a thermostat on the font chill lines and have an override switch to turn the pump on before I pour a beer.
Anybody else come up with an idea to pump cold water/glycol into a flooded font?

Cheers

Alan

BigAl said:
To chill the font im thinking I will buy a cheapo windscreen washer bottle and run that from the fridge up into the font. Im thinking i could have the pump come on with the fridge thermostat, otherwise if im really keen i might put a thermostat on the font chill lines and have an override switch to turn the pump on before I pour a beer.
Anybody else come up with an idea to pump cold water/glycol into a flooded font?
Great to hear the font arrived Alan. Look forward to seeing the photos when it is installed.

For the coolant pumping, I hooked mine up to the thermostat that runs my keg freezer.
I also got some trunk line from Andale that wraps around the beer and coolant lines so that even when water isn't being pumped around it is insulated and stays cool longer.
I'm using a small aquarium pump in a 5 litre container in the freezer.
See pictures in the gallery for pictures.

Beers,
Doc

Good pics doc - like the handles and montiefs stuff.

Would like some of them myself if u can get some more from your New Zealand Contacts.

You need a drip tray under the font and then it is all done...

GMK said:
Would like some of them myself if u can get some more from your New Zealand Contacts.

You need a drip tray under the font and then it is all done...
The handles and Monteiths labels were a one off. Won't be able to get any more at this stage. I do have a full set of them though so can change the badges to suit the beers. I'm keen to get the Radler label when they release it as a permanent. Unfortunately they don't do many labels for the seasonals so I can't get them.

As for the drip tray my mate has sorted me out one. He is just waiting on the grill that sits on top to turn up and it will be in the post to me :D

Beers,
Doc

Back