• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Fermentation Fridge - Brunswick, Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas

Nanobrewer
Reaction score
Last one for tonight, Fermentation fridge in stylish retro green :p Fits the taller, thiner style fermenters (30L?). Perfect for lagers, or just dealing with out crazy erratic weather. $100 O.N.O

I should have a temperature controller or two to sell with this but I couldnt find either of them so you'll have to sort that out yourself, or use a timer.

fridge.jpg

That's pretty xey for such a little and old fridge mate, I've picked up much newer all fridges for less than that.. gumtree/ebay side of the road.... You might get your hunge with the temp controller as well but without it I rekon you may struggle a bit.

Just sayin' is all..

"Just saying" has to be one of the worst sayings doing the rounds these days... what does it actually mean? Anything?

Just saying.

You might be right; I have a hard time pricing second hand things as I have very little idea what they're worth. Im open to offers if people think I'm asking too much

Given the age, and the fact you don't have a temp controller to go with it, I think asking anything more than $40-50 is probably too much.

meathead: I'm a little busy to go out and measure, but I will offer to chuck in two fermenters that definitely do fit to whoever buys it. I think most will, just not the shorter fat ones that coopers kits come with/(or maybe used to come with?)

Hey Lucas, if this is still FS, any chance of fitting a 19L corny in there? Wouldn't mind moving towards kegging, but the powers at be are only allowing one bar fridge in the apartment....

Cheers

Doesn't look like an airlock will fit above the fermenter. It would be handy to have a squat brew fridge but you better check the dimensions before you part with your hard earned's. I agree it needs a temp controller to entice the buyer.

I dont think it'd fit a corny in it. Yeah, you wont fit an airlock, but airlocks are pretty worthless anyway. And yep, it's still available.

I was asking for $100 but the general consensus seems to be that that is too high. Nobody's made any offers yet so maybe $70 O.N.O

Dropping this to $50, I've got to get rid of this in the next few weeks. The offer to chuck in 2-3 fermenters that'll fit is still standing

Did you turn up the temp controller? While the price is about right now, the temp controller would probably seal the deal and have it gone in a few days.

dropping to $20, needs to be picked up one night this week

Latest posts

Back