• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Crown Urn 40L, Parramatta

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnakeDoctor

Reaction score
Hello,

Upgraded to Braumeister so selling my 40L concealed element crown urn, good used condition, approximately 6 months old, used less than 10 times, has 5 litre markings on the sight tube.

$150

------

Also for sale is a 60L fermenter, used three times before I bought a dedicated ferm fridge. Can fit inside the KegKing style series 3 keg fridges.

Open Head 60 litre Drum
Marked in 5L increments.
Food Grade HDPE.
Two Piece Lid
Heavy Duty lifting handles.
Three piece Heavy Duty construction.
Clear lid
Drilled for airlock/grommet
Dimensions:
Height 600mm
Width 400mm
Lenth 400mm
Opening 235mm
Weight: 3.5KG

$20 by itself or can take for free with the Crown Urn. 60ferm.jpg

PM me for pickup details, no postage sorry folks.

For anyone looking to get in to AG, a 40L crown is a brilliant option. Especially if you have limited space or if you want to reduce cleaning time through the use of one vessel only.

No takers for the Urn?

I'll probably keep it if there's no interest at the current price level (55% of new price), i'll knock out brews side by side with the bm.

Keep it for a hot liquor tank for your sparge water and when you get that need to do big IIPAs you will need it for those too...well I do. Anything over 7% I use a separate mash tun and just boil in the BM.

If only this was in Brisbane! Let me know if you decide to post!

SnakeDoctor said:
No takers for the Urn?

I'll probably keep it if there's no interest at the current price level (55% of new price), i'll knock out brews side by side with the bm.
Ive sent the link to a new brewer who would be interested. Can you pm me your number. I dont think he will be registered here.
cheers.

Looks like this one is spoken for, thanks for the interest, i'll update the thread if it doesn't work out.

Back