• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Counter Pressure Filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, bargain!
i think i paid about $70 for mine (used) this time last year

Bloody hell, that was quick.

SOLD. IF I have responded to your PM then it is safe to say you were not quick enough, sorry.

Bloody hell, that was quick.

SOLD. IF I have responded to your PM then it is safe to say you were not quick enough, sorry.

I don't have a PM. What does that mean?

He has messaged Julia Gillard, on your behalf.

She should be in touch shortly.

She hasn't called yet
sad.gif

A day of dissappointments.
laugh.gif

yeah sorry I dropped the not, just to keep you guys guessing.

and Julia doesn't get it either, in more ways than I care to mention.... :)

Newtown, not sure if this applies but Ive often missed out on items posting in the thread only to be told that PM's received at the same time take precedence....

Always PM first and post second.. naturally if this was the case... sux ballz either way I know, but Ive sure learned that lesson now ;)

Yes sort of an unwritten law here, first PM wins.

Batz

bull shit, you can sell to whoever you want to . I know, I have mist out befor , even when i have had the first pm :rolleyes:

OK settle down perhaps it's how I do it anyway.
What happens with sales here is no business of AHB, if you miss out you miss out shit happens.

batz

OK settle down perhaps it's how I do it anyway.
What happens with sales here is no business of AHB, if you miss out you miss out shit happens.

batz

Haha all good boss , some folk may not be as noble as you.

Yep well done Kev. :lol: :lol:

She's just a little possum hey?

Back