• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Corny Kegs [melb]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas

Nanobrewer
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of corny kegs and no way of keeping them cold, so I'm gonna let a couple of them go

4x 19L kegs, well loved, $50 each

1x 9L keg, bought new, used maybe twice, $150

pick up from brunswick east

PM me if interested

I've got a bunch of corny kegs and no way of keeping them cold, so I'm gonna let a couple of them go

4x 19L kegs, well loved, $50 each

1x 9L keg, bought new, used maybe twice, $150

pick up from brunswick east

PM me if interested

are they the pepsi model Lucas? i.e black at both ends, if so I`ll take the other 2

them the ones lucas, some peeps call the all stainless model with racetrack lids cornies too,.. soo just making sure.
I missed the Brunswick east thing, its a long way from here. I`ll happily take them on the proviso their in good nick, it just maybe some time before I get there. You ever out this way? :)

he did too, silly me :blink:

You ever out this way? :)
not if i can help it :p

the kegs are in fine working order; drop me a line next time your likely to be near the city and we'll sort something out if they havent been sold already

2x 19L kegs are sold, 2 remaining + the 9L party keg

haysie, ask Fourstar if he can get them as he is in abbotsford, then he can give them to you at a melb brewers meeting.

Latest posts

Back