• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Copper Immersion Chiller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digety

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got a used copper immersion chiller up for grabs. I bought a 3 vessel rig off of a guy second hand and this came with it, but I've bought a plate heat exchanger to use instead, so I won't be needing it. I haven't used it myself, but it does seem to have had a bit of use from the previous owner.

I'm asking $50 for it. I'd prefer pickup if possible (I live in the Wollongong Area), but I can organise freight if required.

Cheers.

2012_12_10_19.27.02.jpg

Would grab that in a heartbeat if I was closer.

Hey guys,

I've got a used copper immersion chiller up for grabs. I bought a 3 vessel rig off of a guy second hand and this came with it, but I've bought a plate heat exchanger to use instead, so I won't be needing it. I haven't used it myself, but it does seem to have had a bit of use from the previous owner.

I'm asking $50 for it. I'd prefer pickup if possible (I live in the Wollongong Area), but I can organise freight if required.

Cheers.
Mate don't take less than $50!

Back up buyer pm sent!
Looks like I missed by minutes.
Again.
If any one has a spare immersion chiller,
I'll buy it!

Back