• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Coopers PET bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timmi9191

Reaction score
Have moved up to kegs, so time to move on the bottles.

Used but clean. All with lids.

$5/15 bottles ($0.30 each)

120 available

Pick up Blackburn Sth

this is a joke no?

...and here I am giving away crownies/grolsch/twist top glass bottles... cleaned... like a mug

Yob said:
this is a joke no?

...and here I am giving away crownies/grolsch/twist top glass bottles... cleaned... like a mug
That's cuz your a top bloke Yob. And Timmi9191 still hasn't learnt the ways of AHB. But he will.

In my defence and flame suit at the ready;

This is a not a situation where I have gathered bottles through the consumption of commercial beer and on selling those to profiteer from my fellow brewers.

These are bottles I have purchased with my hard earned and am on selling at a small percentage of my original outlay to recoup some costs. In the process, providing no longer needed equipment to someone starting out at a low cost.

No profit and a benefit to fellow brewers.

Truman said:
That's cuz your a top bloke Yob. And Timmi9191 still hasn't learnt the ways of AHB. But he will.
You clearly dont know me very well :p

timmi9191 said:
In my defence and flame suit at the ready;

This is a not a situation where I have gathered bottles through the consumption of commercial beer and on selling those to profiteer from my fellow brewers.

These are bottles I have purchased with my hard earned and am on selling at a small percentage of my original outlay to recoup some costs. In the process, providing no longer needed equipment to someone starting out at a low cost.

No profit and a benefit to fellow brewers.
Na mate, I shouldnt have jumped in, good luck with the sale, nothing wrong with selling commercial bottles that you no longer use either, it must be said that the bottles I have been giving away have mostly been given to me from fellow forum members and as such wont take money for them but pass along the good will in which they were given to me.

Good luck with the sale and hope you get a taker

Yob

Timmi, we were just shit stirring mate . (Well I was anyway, Yob probably wasn't but he's a prick apparently. Lol)
I see your point and they are certainly a good price.

Back