• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs. Complete Set Up. Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi all.
I am now focusing my attention to another form of brewing that we don't discuss here so am letting my complete Biab set up & kegging set up go.
I look after my gear & it is in A1 condition & most of this gear is 12 months old or less.

Crown exposed element urn - CraftBrewer
Roasting rack for urn - Robins Kitchen
Biab bag - CraftBrewer
Hop sock - CraftBrewer
Single pulley system for hoisting my Biab bag - Bunnings
Paint stirrer mash paddle - Local hardware
45+ Prositech 30ml vials - Prositech
MashMaster MiniMill + Crank handle + Perspex hopper - CraftBrewer
5lt, 2lt, & 1lt Erlenmeyer flasks - CraftBrewer
Commercial magnetic stir plate + 2 x magnetic stir bars ( will spin 5lt capacity no problems ) - Scientrific lab supplies
420lt frost free all fridge. Brand new thermostat put in August this year, perfect working condition & appearance ( holds 4 x Corny kegs )
4 x Andale Floryte taps with ceramic handles + 4 x shank adapters + 4 x cooler couplings ( Snaplock ) - Andale
Stainless splashback drip tray, 500x180mm - Andale
Beer filter, 1 micron Nominal with JG fittings, JG tubing & 2 x quick disconnects ( Cornelius ) beer outs for keg to keg filtering
4 way gas manifold all set up with JG fittings - CraftBrewer
Tesuco 3 gauge regulator. I use one for filtering, the other for gassing & serving @ the same kpa
2 x corny kegs - CraftBrewer
2 x gas in & 2 x beer out quick disconnects ( Cornelius ) - Gryphon Brewing + Valpar 5mm beer lines, 4m on one & 3m on the other. ( Trialing line lengths. )
2 x 81 bottle bottle tress with bottle rinsers
Jet bottle washer
I cannot deliver this nor will I split it up. Buy it all & split what you don't want & sell your excess.
This is in A1 condition & everything is functioning perfectly.

Asking $1500.00

I will add to this list if I find anything else.

Best of luck, Crusty, somebody will get a bargain.

FWIW I reckon I should seriously think about getting into that other craft and make some real money :D :p B) B)

Good luck crusty.
Keep ur kegs and keg your 'essential' brews

Best of luck, Crusty, somebody will get a bargain.

FWIW I reckon I should seriously think about getting into that other craft and make some real money :D :p B) B)

It's where the big bucks are Bribie....LOL

I really enjoyed the beer side of things & am a touch hesitant about letting it go but the missus is a non beer drinker & really enjoys the occasional milk drink.
I have dabbled with other forms of brewing in the past & have decided to head down that avenue.
I will give the good folk of AHB first dibs before I advertise it elsewhere.
It's a great buy for someone that wants to start brewing straight away & the keg fridge will be ready to go.

FWIW Crusty, I do both.
Our spiritual side takes no time at all. Although I am a K&K essentials man if there be such an analogy.
Cant you do both?
My other half loves a G&T and I keep her stocked too ;)

FWIW Crusty, I do both.
Our spiritual side takes no time at all. Although I am a K&K essentials man if there be such an analogy.
Cant you do both?
My other half loves a G&T and I keep her stocked too ;)

The truth is, he wants the money for another RIMS build :ph34r:

:D

The truth is, he wants the money for another RIMS build :ph34r:

:D

Which he then sells off for a bargain price - preferably to me...

Honestly though, good luck with it, if I was in your situation I'd try to do both. Promise you you'll miss brewing.

EDIT: And as CM2 said, keep the kegging system, your wife will love G&T or whatever mix on tap.

<post abbreviated>
I will give the good folk of AHB first dibs before I advertise it elsewhere.
It's a great buy for someone that wants to start brewing straight away & the keg fridge will be ready to go.

Looks like a great Christmas gift, for a man-cave upgrade, or just a complete brew set-up to get a new brewer up and running.

Open to offers on the complete package.

I am prepared to split the Biab gear from the kegging gear.

$400.00 + postage will get you:
Crown 40lt exposed element urn
Roasting rack
Biab bag
Hop bag
Paint stirrer mash paddle
Single pulley for hoisting the bag + rope
MashMaster MiniMill
Perspex hopper
Crank handle
81 bottle, bottle tree

That's about $200.00 off buying new.
Urn & Mill purchased from CraftBrewer, 24/4/12.
Cheers

And the mash gear will still be needed unless you are making cordial which tastes like shit compared to grain.
The sugary drinks are decent from cordial
but anything else needs a mash or real ingredients

Back