• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Commercial Keg Equipment - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wealsy22

Reaction score
G'day guys, I've got my hands on some commercial pub/keg equipment which I have no use for.. a lot cheaper than buying directly from Andale.

Not too sure if any of it will really suit any ones needs here but may as well give it a go... (collecting dust at the moment)

I have 6 x New Micromatic Couplers with snaplok fittings and adaptors. (D style.. CUB) still in packaging. $100ea couplers.JPG

2 x 4 Way Glycol Manifolds.. Solid brass $95ea glycolmanifold.JPG

5 x Snaplok Transfer Leads $65 ea trasnfer leads.JPG

2 x TRUpour FOB detectors $100 ea fob.JPG

Again not sure if anyone would have a need for any of this, but if anyone knows of somewhere that might, direct them here!

Open to offers, as I said I have no use for most of this.
Cheers.

Hi Wealsy, I'm interested in taking all 6 couplers and 2 of the transfer leads.
Could you please pm me to discuss some prices inc posting to 2204?
Thanks.

PM'd.

I have another 4 additional Couplers for sale. All with Snaplok fittings/adaptors.

Cheers.

All still available, if anyone could point me in the right direction of people who may have use for this stuff that would be great, selling at almost half the RRP so someone could get a bargain.

Sorry you think that, just went off what Andale quoted me for the couplers with snaplok fittings which were $180

Everything else is under half RRP.

Also said open to offers in original post.

Hi Wealsy.

Can you summarise what you've got left please mate?

I know the info's up there somewhere but my synapses are as yet unstimulated by caffeination and still retarded by last night's alcoholisation.

Cheers

Breezy

Hey Breezy,

Everything still available at this point, first poster hasn't replied to my PM!

I must be in the same position as you as I had to re-read your post about 7 times to understand it. :chug:

Cheers

No offence but those FOB units are 4/5 brand new price, brand spanking perlick can be had for $130,

I'd probably be interested if they were at a lower price.

If they didn't cost you, any sale is a win right?

$50 plus postage for both.

Never said they didn't cost me, only that they aren't being used.

Perlick website has the FOBs for $150-$160USD?

I'd be jumping on the ones you found for $130 if I was you!

Back