• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Co2 Extinguisher Campbelltown Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewkid

Reaction score
would anyone be interested in an extinguisher that is still a unmodified full co2 extinguisher it has a tag on the neck that states it was pressure tested in 2009 so its still got a couple years in it its alloy 3.5kg and has the bigger of the 2 types of fittings i have seen on these [one type of fitting is the small type like a soda stream bottle] this one has the larger fitting that should fit a standard reg

i can deliver in the sydney metro area for a couple bottles of brew

i have no idea what this is worth pm me offers [or what a fair price would be] so i can sell it and not get shafted in the process
SDC11741.JPG

cheers guys.

no takers? so what should i do with this i dont need/want it

i have no idea what it would be worth

ill sell it for $50 that will cover some ingredients to give a couple batches of BIAB a go and get some material

or could do a swap for some ingredients but i need everything as i have none

There you go ..Now some one will say......Will i or wont i.....
OR make an offer now that they know the Ballpark figure...
Cheers
PJ

yeah great idea id love to give BIAB a go while i slowly build a 3V system

cheers

edit: by the way PJ i sent you a pm on aonther issue

need this gone have no room for it
ill take 20 dollrs for it can deliver to some parts of sydney metro during business hours

need this gone have no room for it
ill take 20 dollrs for it can deliver to some parts of sydney metro during business hours

Gday mate I'm keen but van you please pm me your mobile number- I'll give you a call to sort
it out...

Latest posts

Back