• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Chugger Center Line Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathan_madness

Reaction score
Hey,
I have 2 Chugger Center Line pumps for sale. The one on the left has been used and I believe that it has the thermal switch issue (Info here http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/74402-chugger-pump-issues/page-4). In saying that is usually cuts out after about 2 1/2 hours of constant runing doing step mashes. The other pump is brand new and has the new thermal switch.

Chuggers-800.jpg

I will be happy for $300 for the pair + Shipping

Hi Nathan, if you can split the pair, I am interested in the faulty one, if the price is right.

nathan_madness
Brew Master

Members

290 posts
Joined 07-May 12

Why didn't you get the faulty one replaced? Would be easier to sell one that is fully functional and from what I have seen the chugger guys have replaced the faulty ones.

Cheers

bradsbrew said:
Why didn't you get the faulty one replaced? Would be easier to sell one that is fully functional and from what I have seen the chugger guys have replaced the faulty ones.

Cheers
He did get a replacement from the states, BB - They just sent him a replacement, hence him having 2. One faulty, one good.

As per the link: http://aussiehomebre...p-issues/page-4

Cheers!

Andrew
chugger.com.au / fullpint.com.au

I bought a Chugger from chugger Australia. But the website has gone and maybe the local support?
Actually used it for the first time Monday night this week and it worked well.

Does anyone know if and who supports them in Australia now?
One of the LHB chains did but has a "we no longer support this product...." On their website'

James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

zwitter said:
I bought a Chugger from chugger Australia. But the website has gone and maybe the local support?
Actually used it for the first time Monday night this week and it worked well.

Does anyone know if and who supports them in Australia now?
One of the LHB chains did but has a "we no longer support this product...." On their website'

James
Chugger Australia has been absorbed by Full Pint.

Andrew (aka Cocko), who ran Chugger Australia, is one of the directors from Full Pint.

If you need any more information, please get in touch with either myself or Andrew/Cocko.

Back