• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Bundy QLD - Pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
I have 2 Aluminum pots for sale, both with lids and ball valves fitted

Both are in used but good condition and are decent quality commercial grade pots.

40L with brass ball valve (silver color) etc. Small hole maybe 1/4" in the lid. This is the pot I have done many BIAB brews in. $60 ono
60L with stainless ball valve. $80 ono

Better price if you want both.

I was going to setup a small braumeister type system, but don't really need to have two systems. The 40L could be used for an insert into the 60L, ie Malt tube, but would need the hole where the current ball valve is blocked off. A screw cap on the current thread would do that easily enough. This is what I was going to do with it.

These are in Bundy. Post/courier at your expense.

Will get pics up tonight.

QldKev

I might be interested in one for the lid? Does either of them have a 42cm diameter lid?

Both are in used but good condition and are decent quality commercial grade pots.

40L with brass ball valve (silver color) etc. Small hole maybe 1/4" in the lid. This is the pot I have done many BIAB brews in. $60 ono

I was going to setup a small braumeister type system, but don't really need to have two systems. The 40L could be used for an insert into the 60L, ie Malt tube, but would need the hole where the current ball valve is blocked off. A screw cap on the current thread would do that easily enough. This is what I was going to do with it.

QldKev

No good :(

One is 40cm overall
The other 47.5

Never mind... All good. I have a decent lead on a catering company that sells 42cm lids that came in an hour ago \o/
Thanks for taking the time to measure up for me. Appreciated.

QldKev

Qld Kev do you still have these?

60lt and a 90lt Kev.

Back