• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Brisbane: Surplus Grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glen

Reaction score
3 unopened sacks from a bulk buy earlier this year. It's been stored inside the house.
1 x pale
1 x ale
1 x wheat
all Barrett Burston.

$30 each. Preference to someone who takes the lot. Pickup from Burpengary or can drop off between Caboolture and West End.

3 unopened sacks from a bulk buy earlier this year. It's been stored inside the house.
1 x pale
1 x ale
1 x wheat
all Barrett Burston.

$30 each. Preference to someone who takes the lot. Pickup from Burpengary or can drop off between Caboolture and West End.
Ill grab the Pal e and the Ale glen if I could. edit; Bugger it Ill grab the lot Can pick up tonoght. Cheers

Daz

Ill grab the Pal e and the Ale glen if I could. edit; Bugger it Ill grab the lot Can pick up tonoght. Cheers

Daz

Great Daz they are yours. I got a PM for all 3 a minute after yours, so I was worrying what to do since I said I'd give pref - but since you'll take all 3, you win. You remember where I am?

Great Daz they are yours. I got a PM for all 3 a minute after yours, so I was worrying what to do since I said I'd give pref - but since you'll take all 3, you win. You remember where I am?

Thanks. Best PM addy. Pick up around 6pm - 6;15 OK?
Daz

Latest posts

Back