• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Brisbane Rambo(ish) Burners x 2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jye

Hop Junky
Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

I spotted these no more than an hour ago at http://www.udm.net.au/ and they want $25 each. As a comparision new they are about $180 http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=2839

They still spark and would be easy to clean. I would have grabbed them but could not think of a use... and I tried to dream something up!

Cheers
Jye

unov4eb.jpg

located here

CPEdPcx.jpg

I bought one of these today, the other one was already gone.
fingers crossed that it works!

TheCarbinator said:
I bought one of these today, the other one was already gone.
fingers crossed that it works!
I don't reckon there's too much that could go wrong bloke. Bloody good buy IMHO. I just bought an adjustable reg for my three burner otherwise I would have been on this like a seagull on a chip.

look like rambo's, they are cast iron i think so look aesthetically dodgy, i have one outside as a wok burner, looks a bit rough but the most awesomest wok burner. Re building my brewery at present and thought of using the rambo but went electric, the rambo's suck the gas. Did they come with the high pressure regulator ?

Rowy said:
I just bought an adjustable reg for my three burner otherwise I would have been on this like a seagull on a chip.

Where did you get the regulator? This one came without one.

I was looking at them at bcf today and they are $30

cheers

Andrew

From Craftbrewer about 30 or 40 bucks from memory.

Rowy said:
I don't reckon there's too much that could go wrong bloke. Bloody good buy IMHO. I just bought an adjustable reg for my three burner otherwise I would have been on this like a seagull on a chip.

hell mate, take it back I'll give you one of them.
batz

Back