• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Brisbane 3 Kegs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glen

Reaction score
I have 3 spare kegs for sale. Two hold pressure and are in usual condition. The third is slightly more dinged up but not unreasonable and leaks from the relief valve. The leaky keg and one of the good kegs have the old ??firestone?? valves (the fourth valve in the attached picture). I'm not sure how easy it is to find replacements. You may need to replace the lid (CB sells these). The other keg has the usual ring pull valve. I can post pics if needed.
relief_valvecat.jpg

good kegs: $45 each
leaky keg: $30
or the three for $110

These are at Burpengary, but I can drop off on northside between Caboolture and CBD.

I have 3 spare kegs for sale. Two hold pressure and are in usual condition. The third is slightly more dinged up but not unreasonable and leaks from the relief valve. The leaky keg and one of the good kegs have the old ??firestone?? valves (the fourth valve in the attached picture). I'm not sure how easy it is to find replacements. You may need to replace the lid (CB sells these). The other keg has the usual ring pull valve. I can post pics if needed.
View attachment 53751

good kegs: $45 each
leaky keg: $30
or the three for $110

These are at Burpengary, but I can drop off on northside between Caboolture and CBD.
Im interested in one or two. Could you post pics. I can pick up from Burpengary no worries.
Daz

kegs.jpg

lids.jpg

That's the worst ding, but it has a couple of others too.
ding.jpg

Bloody hell, the other non ring-pull relief valve is leaking now and I've just noticed the good one is missing a rubber lid foot. I've never used these three and they have been in the shed for a few years. I guess the rubber bits may be a bit perished. Not wanting to rip anyone off, so be aware you may need to spend a $ to get these going. Let me know if you are still interested Daz, KBB. Inspection welcome.

Bloody hell, the other non ring-pull relief valve is leaking now and I've just noticed the good one is missing a rubber lid foot. I've never used these three and they have been in the shed for a few years. I guess the rubber bits may be a bit perished. Not wanting to rip anyone off, so be aware you may need to spend a $ to get these going. Let me know if you are still interested Daz, KBB. Inspection welcome.
Sometimes it just takes tightening the nut on the bottom side of the lid to stop those ones leaking. Sometimes

Cheers Glen, Ive aways found HBers to be more than fair and reasonable. PM sent.
Daz

Back