• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Bris - My awesome fermenting fridge. Very reluctant sale....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingbrownbrewing

Reaction score
I have decided to downgrade my fermentation capabilities, and sell my super-fermenting fridge that has fermented every single beer since I started brewing.

It can fit 2 x 60L + 3 x 30L fermenters, or 5 x 30L fermenters, making it a formidable bulk beer fermenter. It is on castors and has a stainless benchtop, which is great for storage. It is 2150mm long and 575mm wide. It also incorperators a heat exchange for cold water (used to be in a cafe) whereas you plug into the mains and it comes out cold. I never used this function, because I was fermenting in it.

null_zpsce3b1169.jpg

It has one of Roscos temperature controllers, properly wired up by a sparky. It features both heating and cooling, and monitors the beer through a probe that sits in the dip tube of your fermenter (or on the side, however you prefer).It also has a small analogue thermometer that tells ambient temp of whole fridge.

null_zpsac26546b.jpg

The heater is a small fan heater that is set at the lowest setting and gently blows warm air around your fermenters if they get too cold. It auto switches off after a few minutes which makes it perfect for not overshooting temp.

null_zps615e6209.jpg

I dont really want to sell it, as it has been a massive part of my brewing adventure, but it makes sense, and I'm sure there is another passionate brewer out there that could get more from this fridge than me.

Looking for $1500 ono.

PM me.

:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

Thats a lot of fermentation capacity... bloody hell KBB...

Nice one.

Oh, Dan, you know I'd be all over this if I had the cash....

Is a bad time for me though....

What's the plans for fermenting once this is gone?

Cheers

:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

I think the wife might kick up a stink if I put this bad-boy out on our patio at the unit. I don't know why, there would still only be two fridges out there. Just that one of them is no longer a bar-fridge but a 2 metre monster.

But it is a moot conversation as I have the same problem as NickB. Cashola shortage.

Good luck with the sale Dan. I'm sure someone will snap it up.

Truely awesome bit of kit; you sure you can't keep it?

If I bought that I would be sleeping in it :lol:

Good luck with the sale!

I see no problem with that, as long as you're not more than 2.15 meters tall.

Back