• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Bris - Kegs, Can Cooler Bags, Capper Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crunched

Reaction score
I've just moved house and in doing so have decided to clear out a few things. I don't like the idea of selling the kegs, but I really do have too many as I haven't even used some of these yet (and they still have pepsi/7up in them). I still think you can never have enough, but these are taking up space. There are 3 cooler bags - 2 yellow bunnings style ones that fit a fermenter but have no lid (I was using them with a blanket on top - see pic for sizing). The blue cooler bag has proper insulation and waterproofing, as well as a good lid for taking to BBQs etc (a 9L corny fits perfectly in this).

So, for sale:

4 x kegs with new seals either in them (one batch of beer) or supplied, all in excellent condition - $55ea
1 x bench capper (superautomatica), as new with a bunch of caps - $20
2 x bunnings style cooler bags (yellow ones) - $10ea
1 x "California Innovations" cooler bag (blue one) - $30
9 x small test tubes (about 3" long) - $free
1 x 500ml Erlenmeyer flask - $5
1 x 30L plastic coopers style fermenter (with lid, seals, grommet, tap) - $10

If I find anything else that I don't want to hoarde, I'll post it up. I'm in Camp Hill in Brisbane.

P5240001.JPG

P5240002.JPG

P5240006.JPG

P5240007.JPG

P5240010.JPG

Forgot to mention - pick up only at this stage as due to work commitments postage isn't easy to arrange at the moment.

PMs replied to. Capper and fermenter sold pending payment.

Fermenter and capper sold. Thanks for the homebrew too mrmatt!

Hello Crunched

Do you stilll have the kegs for sale? if so I wouldn't mind taking 2 of your hands

1 keg sold to VonFehringer pending payment
2 kegs sold to BribieG pending payment

1 keg left.

2 kegs sold to BribieG (thanks for the beers too!)
1 keg sold to VonFehringer pending payment

1 keg still for sale - haven't heard from the person it was ear-marked for...

Back