• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Bris - 71 litre Cheeky Peak SS Pot pre-drilled

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meddo

Reaction score
G'day all, considering selling my 71 litre Cheeky Peak SS pot since the layout doesn't really suit my current brewstand. Looking for $130 to make it worthwhile, if no-one's interested at that price I'll have a workshop alter some of the hole locations for me and keep using it.

Single-base 304 SS with 1.2 mm walls, volume etchings (not pictured) done by me are a little bit messy but do the job. As per the photos below it has 2x 34mm holes for 1" BSP elements, 3x holes down low for 1/2" BSP fittings, and a hole up top for a 1/2" BSP recirculation fitting. All holes are neat and de-burred. Since those photos were taken I've also added another hole - about 6mm from memory - for the matho's controller thermowell. I have a punch and can widen that hole to 1/2" BSP if preferred.

Note that it's only the pot (and lid) for sale - not the fittings - although I'm happy to throw in the 1/2" thermowell pictured if it's of use to someone.

Other than the bit of stone on the inside that I haven't cleaned off it's in perfect nick, had about eight brews through it so far.

Anyone interested? Located in Morningside QLD for those on mobile.

Cheers,

Lee.

IMG_20161001_184556_result.jpg
IMG_20161001_184605_result.jpg

Latest posts

Back