• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Bris: 3 Corny Kegs $48.20 Each

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

argon

firmitas, utilitas, venustas
Reaction score
I recently bought 5 kegs from Ross on the $1 keg deal, including the 4 keg special. So spent $241 for 5 kegs. The intent was to split it with a mate (2 for me and 3 for him) but he changed his mind <_< and now i'm left with 5 kegs (3 of which i don't need).

So if anyone wants 3 kegs (including 2 of the seal kits) for the same price I paid = $48.20 each + i wouldn't say no to a bottle of your finest to swap one of my own.

They normally go for $70 each plus seal kit.

or if 3 people want a single keg for $48.20... that's cool too or whatever combo

I'll be at Craftbrewer's first thing Saturday @ 9am for the Bulk Buy pickup so can do the exchange then or include in the PM other arrangements.

PM or reply here...

BTW not trying to make any money... especially on Ross' doorstep (which i find slightly uncomfortable :unsure: ) just want to get rid of the kegs i don't need, that i bought on a wrong assumption... consider it a split bulk buy and helping me out shifting the kegs.
Cheers
:icon_cheers:

Mate SOLD!!!

Will send you PM ASAP

Can fit more in the keg with it ground up ;-)

Just trying to clear out (read: sell for a reasonable price) a couple hundred empty tallies, so I can start to get a purchase like this past the minister of Finance, War and Saying No.

Great buy sully!

Goomba

Yep... Sold to Sully

Cheers mate

Latest posts

Back