FS Bris: 19L and 6L kegs

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Meddo

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got seven 19L corny and three 6L corny (grenade) kegs for sale - $65 each for either size. Kegs are cleaned and starsan-ed. Pickup in Milton during office hours or Camp Hill otherwise. I don't have a pic handy but they're all in good nick and dent-free, one of the 19s has slightly deteriorated rubber and it can go for $60.

I've also got one more 19 and three more 6s with beer in them at the moment - if anyone wants them as well let me know and I'll hurry to empty / clean them.

Cheers,

adamsec

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got seven 19L corny and three 6L corny (grenade) kegs for sale - $65 each for either size. Kegs are cleaned and starsan-ed. Pickup in Milton during office hours or Camp Hill otherwise. I don't have a pic handy but they're all in good nick and dent-free, one of the 19s has slightly deteriorated rubber and it can go for $60.

I've also got one more 19 and three more 6s with beer in them at the moment - if anyone wants them as well let me know and I'll hurry to empty / clean them.

Cheers,
Can you pls pm me your number and I'll give you a call

Cheers

Meddo

Reaction score
Can you pls pm me your number and I'll give you a call

Cheers
Sorry mate I'm blocked from sending you a PM, can you ask a mod to start a conversation for us?

Meddo

Reaction score
All sold guys, thanks for your interest.

Latest posts