• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Birko 40L Urn with modified tap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping this as it's a good deal, I'm good for an urn but you should keep this post in view. Great urn and that tap is the dux nuts.

Bribie G said:
Bumping this as it's a good deal, I'm good for an urn but you should keep this post in view. Great urn and that tap is the dux nuts.
Where would you get that sort of tap & would it fit the Crown Bribie?
I wouldn't mind sticking one on my urn & ditch the original tap that came with it.

Second on the "Where and how" on the tap? :ph34r:

Sorry mate I'd buy it if I didn't already have one!

I did shoot OP a PM (and a text). No spare cash, but I think I may have to free some up for this. Currently borrowing a mate's gear which has been appreciated, but must be getting old for him!

A little bit - though he gives me some beer too, so I'm not sure he's being fairly remunerated. Ironically, if I buy this urn, I will make more beer, therefore give my friend more beer. The economics of beer can be erratic!

I enquired on Friday. I got a text back from the Seller on Friday night saying that the Urn was already sold. :-(

Back