• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs All My Hb Equipment

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbrewer

im ozzing flab
Reaction score
Well the sadest of news has come, Its time for me to sell off, I have orders from the man that I may never drink again, and stronger orders from SWMBO, here is the biggining of my list, there is still more to come. I wanted to offer it here pretty cheep before ebay, for now i want to sell it as bulk items, if no responce ill seperate on ebay

conicle.jpg
12.2 gal (us) conicle, no base or attatchments...brand new, never touched inc Lit and seal, $300

stout.jpg
Stout Faucet with Wooden Handle, Snaplock/screwlock and Bulkhead $100

(edited, removed sold Items)

I also have lots of other stuff,
Kettle, march pump, ball locks, spares for everything, herms stand, fridges, freezers, barley crusher the list goes on

its a matter of first in best dressed, please email me to [email protected] only

if anyone wants the lot that is listed or wants the clean me out compleatly i will take a real offer

Attachments

• lancer.jpg
    lancer.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 42
Sorry to hear this, Ive been thinking you have been MIA from TBN for a while.

You have mail.

Yeah, sad news dude. I have put my request down for a freezer and fridge via email.

ok the Mash tun is gone, and waiting on reply about ventmatics

Thanks to everyone that has helped and allowed me to help them but unfortunatly i took my passion to a higher levil, and ended up drinking well in excess, i was upto over 135 kg, and close to loosing everything i have loved, so it all has to go

thanks again all

PM's sent.

One mans loss is another mans gain etc......

Rob

Email sent re the Celli

cheers and good luck

Browndog

A quick Update

Freezer is Gone
Ventmatics are Gone
MAshtun is Gone
Barly Crusher is Gone
Kegs are Gone
Plate Chiller is Gone
Celli is gone

Thanks to everyone that has sent me messages of good health, I appriciate the support

Also, I have tones of bits and peices, if there is anything you think you may want email at [email protected] and ask if i have it, you would be surprised what i have found while cleaning up

Sorry to hear about that....

What size Kettle, HLT do you have...

What price...

Thanks
Ken...

Sorry to here it Jason. Good luck for the future fella.
Cheers
Steve

Sorry Richard ....and Everyone else, The march pump was all ready promised, My mistake......Ill flog my self silly for that later tonight

Very sad to hear the news. I hope things work out for you.

Email sent.

Sorry to hear of your problems, all the best in the future.

Back