• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Adl: Keg Fridge, 2 Taps, Drip Tray, Lines, Qd's, Fridgemate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_sa

Now in 3V
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i posted an EOI yesterday but cant seem to remove it, But im now posting this up for grabs.

My beer fridge, which i sourced from a fellow AHB'er. Comes with 2 taps and drip tray. Its roughly 390ish litres in total (inc freezer)

Ive used it for a couple of years with no problems. The thermostat is wired on as i was using an external fridgemate, running between 2-6.c I also used it as a ferment fridge when the kegs were empty.

Im happy to sell it just as a fridge with taps and tray, Or i can also include beer lines (with QD's) Gas Lines (with QD's) T piece Gas splitter, fridgemate in box. All you will need to add is Kegs and a CO2 bottle.

IM asking $275 for it all as a package, or $200 for the fridge just with taps and tray (which has removable inner for cleaning)

I had my gas bottle on top of the fridge on a custom made stand, which im happy to include, And the photo below is just showing the amount of room inside, I could fit 2 kegs and bottle no problems, though if i went down that path i was going to make a new bottom shelf.

Reason for selling: upgraded to a 390l all fridge which suits my requirements,

Im located in paralowie, northern sub's SA

Cheers
Ben

fridge.jpg

fridge_2.jpg

fridge_3.jpg

18349_220287768118_683563118_2929485_1814503_n.jpg

inner.JPG

love the bottle stand...
gl with the sale. .. I'm sure you'll find someone at that price.

The tray and taps alone would cost close to the $200 you are asking.

Cheers mate. Ive had to hide my new fridge at a mates until I sell this one. already ordered new taps etc. just need to move this puppy on as I dont really like the idea having the missus boot me in the jewels haha..

Phew, glad you are still brewing then fella.

Very sharp setup that one.

absolutely Raven. have had 6 months off while moving house etc, just cleaned the ol girl up and thought id buy some new taps (exactly which ones I havent decided) then thought bugger it, new house, new taps, might as well get a new fridge while im at it ;)

bump... surely someone in radelaide wants to move from bottling to kegging... plus I wanna bring my new fridge home so I can starg installing all the new bits and bobs :) new fridge is hiding at a mates place so I dont get kicked out lol... surely this price is reasona le? isnt it?

Add a post on Brew Adelaide too mate, linky in my sig if you have not signed up yet :icon_cheers:

Looks reasonably priced imo. The fridge has had all the work done to it which means just plug and play!

Hi Ben

I'm interested in this mate if its not already gone whats the best way for me to contact you (first post so i may be replying in the wrong way)

Cheers

Jonesy

Latest posts

Back