• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Adl: Full Keg Setup With Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_sa

Now in 3V
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Posting on behalf of a mate. He is selling his keg fridge and complete setup (except gas bottle)

Its a tidy small fridge, stainless steel laminate on the door, Holds 2 kegs inside, 1door mounted tap. 2 sets of QD's and gas line, micromatic regulator. All in top condition.

Tempmate has never been assembled or used.

Selling as he is slack and hasnt brewed in over a year LOL.

He's open to offers, Not sure exactly how much he wants/expects.

Pick up is in craigmore. He has a ute though so can organise transport if needed.

Hit me up on here and ill pass it on, Otherwise call Rob on 0412839409

Cheers

rob_fridge_2.jpg

rob_fridge.jpg

^ +1

Looks like a great, space saving setup or starting point for someone.

If I didn't already have a freezer & font I'd be darned tempted!

*sigh* another brewer bites the dust :-(

Yeah, but another one just started! (I bought the kit)

Ah serious? Ive been mates with Rob (aka Dino) for over 10 years. Great setup man. Shame he had to get rid of it.

On a side note (amd cos he isnt on here) now the ******* wants to.come round to my joint for brew days and 'tasting sessions'... I guess you take the homebrewing away from the man... But not the man away from the homebrewing... Just dont tell his wife LMFAO

On a side note (amd cos he isnt on here) now the ******* wants to.come round to my joint for brew days and 'tasting sessions'... I guess you take the homebrewing away from the man... But not the man away from the homebrewing... Just dont tell his wife LMFAO

That is hilarious! Next he will want to take a NC cube home with him! :icon_cheers:

Latest posts

Back