• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Adelaide Water Purification/fishing Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirem

Reaction score
Now that we are on rain water and I no longer need to purify my water and I have also found a great essential oil supply. I am selling my purification equipment.

Pick-up Adelaide Hills or I am happy to deliver it Adelaide area.

The column is http://www.amphora-society.com/The-Amphora...-PDA-1_p_9.html

The boiler is made from an older style keg that I was given as part payment for working at grumpys many years ago! It is all professionally TIG welded with a 3.6kW element in it. There is an air gap between the element power cables and the mains power cables. You could install a simple switch or a PID temperature control or any number of other controls. The standard column is rated at 750W, so if you run that you would need to reduce the power. the larger column is rated at full noise 3.6kW.

There is a parrots beak and botanicals basket to go with it.

$500 ono

View attachment 59815
View attachment 59816
View attachment 59817
View attachment 59818

im def interested but any idea how much to ship to melbourne?

im def interested but any idea how much to ship to melbourne?

I would have no idea mate.

To be honest I have a few local guys interested and if they come up with the right price it will be a lot easier to do the deal without worrying about freight

THIS IS FOR PRODUCING DISTILLED WATER AND ESSENTIAL OILS ONLY.

I AM NOT SURE OF THE EXACT LEGALITIES BUT IN SOME FORM OR VOLUME IT IS BASICALLY ILLEGAL TO DISTIL ALCOHOL.

I would have no idea mate.

To be honest I have a few local guys interested and if they come up with the right price it will be a lot easier to do the deal without worrying about freight
best to sell it to them then mate. less hassle for you. good luck. Its a great piece of equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back