• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS, Adelaide 20l Braumeister, portable setup - Final offer - moving ov

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanmerah

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Everything is sold except the Braumeister and Portable Setup.

Final offer looking for nearest offer to $2000 for Braumeister
and nearest offer to $250 for the portable Esky setup

<<<<OFFERS CONSIDERED UNTIL 9 DECEMBER UNLESS SOLD BEFORE>>>

Braumeister details:

Purchased about 2 years ago only used 5 times in the first 6 months, its been in storage since.
Still has labels on it and the original cellophane on the controller! In perfect working order.
Please note the original Braumeister Tap and modified ball lock valve that was added (and works a treat) I have some Silicone tubing that goes with this too

if you don't know what a Braumeister is check this out

http://youtu.be/KqA4d605XcQ

You have to ask yourself - how can a piece of brewing equipment also be a thing of beauty? - I personally went from countertop partial to BIAB to Braumeister and it was a joy - just work commitments and much travel has seen me be unable to get any time to brew (in the last 18 months)

Costs for me on the Esky setup were:

45L Ice King Esky Cooler - cost $180

Stainless Steel Keg - $140

Fridge Tap - $90

custom fittings $20
So the actual costs were $420 (including other costs etc)
Sell for $160 without the $6l Keg or $250 with the keg.

Selling for $250

DSC03174.JPG

DSC03175.JPG

DSC03188.jpg

DSC03179.JPG

DSC03180.JPG

DSC03192.JPG

real_beer said:
AB you could try sending Woola a message, his friend might still be looking for one http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/76451-wanted-used-braumeister/

Good luck.
Thanks I just sent him a PM.

I've had a few enquiries from Perth and Melbourne, I just realised that as I travel I can bring the Braumeister in carry on Luggage (I think) so if I plan ahead I can bring the Braumeister to Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane - sorry ACT, NT, TAS and anywhere else I missed - don't really travel there for work!

Of course it is in Adelaide currently ... - needs to fit into my work travel plans but if you can pick it up from my hotel agree dates should be ok.

adelaidebrewer said:
I just realised that as I travel I can bring the Braumeister in carry on Luggage (I think)
there is no fn way you will be able to carry a BM on a plane as carry on..... :blink:

there is no fn way you will be able to carry a BM on a plane as carry on..... :blink:

"What is that in your luggage sir?"

"Oh. This? Just a large metal container full of wiring and circuit boards! It's not a bomb it's for making beer. "

"Ok seems legit"

Although we're Australian, and in court "But Your Worship, it makes beer." in a statement of defense may well hold weight.

Pratty1 said:
yep no way - working out alternatives...

Any offers on the BM? How much for postage to Newcastle NSW?

Waiting on Mr adelaidebrewer to send over to Sydney.
However I am not going to lie, I am a little excited to start brewing with it!

Back