• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 6 Tap Font (flooded)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_tyreman

Reaction score
G'day guys up for sale is a 6 Tap Flooded font

as pictured below...

med_gallery_10325_462_312469.jpg

Open to offers...

Font located in Geelong, VIC

what sort of tap fittings are they ?

they look like the real old screw lock fittings. i take it she needs some fixing up? (going by the fact the bottom out of the font)

This font is straight from the pub, as removed by the technician.

OT:

where's the pics of what you did with the old side basher ???

cheers

allmy taps a snap lock so I don't thingk this is a snaplock fitting font ?

pretty sure you just change the adaptors to the snaplock ones, i dont mind if you dont want the adaptors.

what $$ were you thinking of then ?

i'll go 150.00

That appear to be a top quality font and I'm sure the winning bidder will be stoked.

Lock-in adapters aren't "old", they are still used in pubs today. Many publicans prefer them because they have two o'rings (better seal) and it's harder for punters to steal the taps. Furthermore, these lock-in adapters appear to be stainless steel and therefore top quality.

I doesn't appear to "need some fixing", it just doesn't have the bottom nut used in to seal the font in the picture. mr_tyreman is this available?

If mr_tyreman doesn't have taps to go with the font, I can offer the winning bidder a variety of lock-in taps.

I doesn't appear to "need some fixing", it just doesn't have the bottom nut used in to seal the font in the picture. mr_tyreman is this available?

Yeah mate it's there, it just missed it in the photo

i sold a chrome one of these few months ago for $250 and that was way to cheap imo. see them go on evilbay for >$500.

Back