• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - 540g Diemen gas bottle + 3 Sodastreams

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneEye

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just picked up a bigger gas bottle finally so no need for these little ones anymore.

The 540g Diemen bottle is good for pushing out 3-4 kegs. $100 brand new, yours for $50!

The Sodastreams are handy too.... I have the adapter to give anyone that wants it. Say $15 per bottle and $10 for the adapter.

All the bottles are empty!

Thanks fellas!

Good for carbing and pushing out 3-4 kegs, or only dispensing? Also does it have a fitting to connect to a reg?

Probably closer to 2-3 if carbing and dispensing. Will fit any reg without anything extra... also has an on/off valve

Sodastreams are the 60L size which is 400g of CO2

Black n Tan, I haven't had any pm's claiming them so still yours if you want. I'm in Maribyrnong so I could just drop it off to you easily

Sorry to hijack the thread. Where have you found the best place in Melbourne to refill those 540g bottles?

I have one, and took it to keg king, but it didn't like their filling station, so I've never really been able to use it.

Cheers..

4 kegs max if carbing and serving. Brilliant little backup plans these are.

I swap mine over for a new filled one at Andale in Airport West

Didn't wanna discourage the sale earlier but they are the best thing ever. I had two and sold one to a mate when I got a bigger bottle. Perfect portable bottle, bets those sodastreams by miles.

No worries. Was after one as a backup bottle for when my main one runs out... for me refilling it involves a minimum of 2 hours drive :\

Latest posts

Back