• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 50ml Centrifuge Tubes W/lid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpsqueak

Barbeerian
Reaction score
I just bought a bunch of 50ml Free Standing Graduated Centrifuge Tubes and have about 30 excess that I can sell for what I paid for them.

DSC06424.JPG

Special selected high-clarity polypropylene assures the manufacture good transparency, chemical resistibility and obdurability. And the dual quality security system of ISO 9001:2000 quality management and 100,000 grade clean-room cleanness system insures the manufacture good quality. If be treated by own technic, the centrifuge tubes can get the stardard of DNase-free and RNase-free. Furthermore, the universal design make the tubes are suitable for most brand of centrifuge.

◎ self-standing bottom
◎ Longer length screw caps with sealing ring prevent any leak and offer one-hand convenience
◎ Max rotate speed up to 9,400g for conical bottom tubes, while 6,000g for self-standing tubes
◎ Autoclavable at 121C and freezable to -80C
◎ Leak-proof

65 cents each. Buy as many as you want up to 30. Can post at your cost, but picking up from me in Berowra would be preferred.

PM me or post in here

15 spoken have now been paid for
Thanks mate

They went into the post this morning. I'll PM you the tracking #

15 more tubes left.

I just had an order shipped on Monday I may have a few to pass off but I can't remember how many I ordered. Will keep you posted!!!

EDIT: PM pimpsqueak first to make sure he has sold all his before asking me please.

OK so my tubes came today and was thinking that I would sell 25 of them at 65c each. Mine are slightly different from pimps, being that they are self standing, conical bottomed 30ml tubes, as described in Wolfy's article on yeast starters If you are interested PM me or post here.

These are at cost price I am just getting rid of excess tubes as I'm sure I can not store 50 of them.

EDIT: I am at Wavell Heights, pick up preferred but will post at your cost.

Latest posts

Back