• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs : 50l Kegs, 3 Way Font & Hop Plants (growing)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
All,

Had a really major clearout over the recent long weekend (mainly to fit my new 700litre freezer)

Anyway,

I have the following for sale as a result

1 x 3 way Chrome Flooded Font. Doesn't come with taps or snaplocks, but does come with around 8-10metres of 4mm line (per line) and enough garden hose to flood it to same length) selling as I am upgrading to a 6 way - $150 ?

Pb030833.jpg

2 x 50L kegs, need a clean, still in tact totally uncut etc. few dings etc. Can't find any markings on them, but haven't looked too hard (had a man look) - Open to offers of cash or swaps for 19l kegs

Pb030845.jpg

3 x hop plants, growing in pots, Hersbrucker, Goldings and tettnanger - $30 each, I have more hops in pots but they don't appear to be growing, I thought the tett was dead but it popped up yesterday). I don't have the patience to grow hops this year. These are the ones I started growing last year.

Pb030838.jpg

Pb030839.jpg

Pb030836.jpg

First come first served, offers etc by PM only please. Items for collection only from Boronia Vic

Thanks

Andy

Latest posts

Back