• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 4x 18L Corny Kegs, 1x 9L - Brunswick, Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas

Nanobrewer
Reaction score
I've got four ball-lock 18L corny kegs for $50 a piece, or $180 for the four of them. Two are cleaned and emtpy, two have some very well aged beer left in them, I went to tip them out and thought they actually smelt ok so I'll leave the buyer to decide if it's any good or not. There's a spare lid o-ring and release valve for the first buyer. Free half full tub of 5 star PBW if you take the lot.

I've also got 1 ball-lock 9L party keg, I think I used it once from memory so it's practically brand new (aside from having sat in a shed for several years). I'm asking $150 for the little guy.

I'll take one.
Will take all 4 and pass on the others at the lower price if need be.

Are those the short fat ones as opposed to the taller skinnier ones?

I could have sworn I attached an image. I'll retry again tonight. There's been a few people who have put up their hands for the standard size ones (pending collection), but the party keg is still there for the taking

Photos:

P1040936.jpg

pat: Not as far as I'm aware. I believe I bought it from a mob called kegsonline who dont appear to be in business anymore

Just a heads up can get a 9.5 L similar from keg king for $99... .. maybe a reprice may help u sell it

manticle said:
I'll take one.
Will take all 4 and pass on the others at the lower price if need be.
Will take the remaining 3 if they are still available

Sorry guys, all the kegs are now spoken for, pending pickup.

Grainer said:
Just a heads up can get a 9.5 L similar from keg king for $99... .. maybe a reprice may help u sell it
Yeah, but they are nowhere near the quality of this style. Bummed I missed it.

Back