• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 3 Vessel all-grain setup in need of some love - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas

Nanobrewer
Reaction score
I've got to get rid of my all-grain brewery. It consists of:

1x HLT - 50L stainless steel vessel, heated by a kettle element mounted in the side, controlled by a mash-mate temperature controller. It has a tap and a tube up the side to easily check the liquid level.

1x Mash tun - ~40L Gatorade cooler, missing lid. replaced tap with plumbing fittings and steel mesh hose manifold. This is in pretty desperate need of a very good clean

1x boiler - 50L SS vessel, heated by a gas burner. Drilled in tap.

1x Burner - An old NASA burner (dunno if they have a real name), a bit rusted by still feels solid. I have the HP gas regulator, but it's in need of a new hose.

The gear needs a bit of love but it wont take too much to get it back in a state to make fantastic beers once more.

$250 O.N.O, Pick up from Brunswick

Damn some people have been getting lucky lately.

Good deal!

Bargin price for someone looking to get into AG.

I'm a bit hesitant to post photo because some of the vessels may or may not have stamping at the top claiming someone else owns them, voiding the precedent set by finders vs keepers in 1801. All I know is that I have a clean conscience knowing that they've held better beer since their liberation than they ever did before.

Back