• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 3 Perlick 525ss and 2 immersion Chillers - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshF

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]Hi all,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Time to get rid of some brewing gear i've either upgraded or am no longer using. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]*** 3 Perlick 525SS taps. All in very good condition, one of them is only 8 weeks old (the one with the white tap handle so i dont get confused) and was used ONLY for soda water (waste of bling). The other two are about 8 months old. $90 for the lot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]*** 2 copper immersion chillers, no longer using as it's just another thing to clean and no-chill is ust more appropriate for me living in an apartment.The smaller one is brand new and has never been used. They have the standard hose fittings on them. $50 each[/SIZE].

*** Random tap handles. Absolutely no idea what these are worth, $10 each ?

I would really prefer to sell the taps together, so they would probably suit someone with a kegerator setup that wants to replace the shitty standard taps.

Due to work and university committments it is extremely difficult for me to post the items so I would prefer buyer pickup from Sydney olympic park (work hours) or Lane Cove (home)

cheers,
Josh

Perlicks1.JPG

Perlicks2.JPG

Taps.JPG

Chiller.JPG

what a set of bargains these won't last the night I bet!

Pm sent Tap Handles

Pratty, sent a second PM not long after the first so may have got in before you, swbo's going to rip me a ......

ed: you beat me :D they won't be searching for my body..... for a while

1 Extra dry, 1 Blue tooheys, 1 Boags handle sold to MastersBrewery - Pending payment.
3 Perlick taps sold to Pratty1 - Pending payment.

Collected the 3 x Perlick Taps today.

Thanks Josh. :)

Have pm'd you mate. Would love to get the smaller immersion chiller from you.

Latest posts

Back