• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 23 jet natural gas mongolian burner (ready to go) $130

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoobrew

Reaction score
For sale is a 23 jet Mongolian burner with all the accessories ready to go for natural gas operation.

Included is the burner ring, gas pipe, natural gas regulator, control valve and long gas hose with bayonet fitting.

It will happily bring 40L to the boil in short time and hardly needs to tick over to keep a rolling boil going.

RRP for the burner ring is $130, the hose was $90 and the reg is another $30 so you're getting a fully built up system for the price of just the ring.

Also posted to Gumtree. Contact preferred via Gumtree or 0401 013 380 as I'm not always on AHB regularly.

$_20.JPG

Last edited:
Will also throw in a burner stand and 50L boiling kettle. So now it's a full turn-key boiling setup.

Located in Sydney.

Hi Drew - 130. If you're keen on the boiling kettle being thrown in too then let me know today as I'll need to get it out of storage (which I will be going past this morning).

Back