• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 20l Braumeister/Kegerator Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnorkle

Reaction score
Well, I'm absolutely gutted that I have to get out of home brewing, and am selling off my stuff.

At this stage I'm selling off the following, more to come:

20 litre Braumeister - hardly used, has modified tap. $2100. And to sweeten the deal, I'll throw in the grist for a DSGA, already cracked. AND I'll even throw in a MashMaster Chillout plate chiller. That's a pretty good deal right there.

Kegmaster Series 3 Kegerator - One year old, but unused by me. Picked this up recently second hand, but it's still sitting in the garage, waiting for a home. $450.

I live in Willagee (near Freo)

Send me a PM if you're interested or call me on 0488 505 ThreeHundred.

Cheers,
Andrew.

What's the setup for the Kegerator? Ie single /twin tap and any kegs, fittings?

Twin tap on a single font. Comes with disconnects and lines - but as per original post, I haven't used it yet. I have 3 x kegs, you can have for $50.00 each if you're interested.
You'll have to organise your own CO2 - but you can have my Micromatic reg with it.

As per the series 3 in this: http://www.kegking.com.au/keg%20fridges.html

Any pics of the BM? And how much for postage to Newcastle NSW?

Hi adraine, I already have a potential buyer who wants the lot - he's planning to collect this Saturday. If the sale falls through, I'll get the information you're after.
Cheers.

Hi adraine, I already have a potential buyer who wants the lot - he's planning to collect this Saturday. If the sale falls through, I'll get the information you're after.
Cheers.

Cheers mate

Latest posts

Back